Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Gonna do a quick update before i head to the showers. Gotta go to town to meet up with stacy, xuebs and calista. Siewhwee is gonna come to my place at 6 and i`ve gotta be ready by then.. We`re gonna go frolic@MOS tonight. Teeheee...

Anyways, on saturday, went all the way to clementi to meet shijun. Headed to partyworld with him & his friends. At first there were 5 people, and slowly, so many many people came (-___-") Didnt sing because i didnt wanna break the glass ! Hahaha. After singing, headed to macdonalds to eat. Didnt eat because i ate that the day before and afterwhich, shijun & i headed to his friend`s house. Ton over at his friend`s place till morning before heading home. The train ride back was horrible. Damnnn far, i almost died on the train because i was oh-so-fucking tired. And being hyper-active, i hate sitting on long train/bus rides. Lols.

On sunday, i went to town with stacy in the evening. Bought her marilyn manson`s CD and we headed to takashimaya because i wanted to eat ice cream. Havent eaten ice cream in 7812352164 years ! But eat halfway, feel like vomitting ! Lols.. After eating the ice cream, we headed to far east to walk 2 rds because we had nth to do. Headed to aljunied after that to meet siewhwee &desmond. Whilst waiting for them, one group of malay guys came over to take our numbers (-___-") Like bodoh seh. Hahs.. Headed to geylang after that, ate soyabean plus fried dough stick. I geh kiang, ordered dont know what fried toasted bun with you tiao. And in the end, i only ate the you tiao. Hahah. After eating, we headed to the prositutes area to look at prositutes. There were 3 old men walking behind stacy, siewhwee and me and they went ' San jie meiiiii ', like wtf ?! Which part of us look like prositutes? Goshh. And while we were standing outside 7-11, this old man kept staring at me, scared me, and i went to hide behind siewhwee. Hahah. After walking 10 thousand rds ard geylang, sat cab back to lao di fang. Went to 684 to slack till about 3 plus and i headed home. Shijun called me and we talked to ard 8plus am. Slept at 9am, woke up at 4 plus, and rotted my big ass at home the whole day ytd because i didnt go out. Teehee :D

Aites, pictures :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stacy ( My slacking khaki ) & me ! Teeheee. She is a moron. She like to dance infront of me to disturb me ! Haha..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Siewhwee & Me ! :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me me & me ! Whilst stacy was shitting in the toliet ! HAHAHA ;x

The image of you still lingers in my mind, i miss you so much, can you feel what i`m feeling right now? Where`d you go? I miss you so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home